Philip Yancey, Author
This curriculum is an outstanding resource for parents and teachers who seek to teach the next generation to be faithful, informed Christian leaders on questions raised by science.
Browse all units & bundles
Find the Integrate unit that pairs best with your course, or save with a bundle!
What makes Integrate unique?
- Interviews with leading Christian scholars and scientists
- Sound theology and Bible interpretation, vetted by Bible scholars, theologians, and pastors
- Accurate and reliable scientific information, vetted by qualified scientists
- Hands-on science activities aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards
- Adaptable for a single student or a large class
- Easy, open-and-go, modular lesson plans
Is Integrate for you?
- Designed for Christian school teachers and home educators of high school-age students
- Can be adapted for other age students, from middle school on up to college
- Parents of public school students can also use it—no formal training in science or education required!
Betsy Leong, Instructor of Education and STEM Outreach Coordinator, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
Curricula like this are rare. Integrate both upholds the rigor of the science content, while also pushing students to examine what this content means in relation to their faith. I think any teacher or parent looking to infuse their high school science teaching with the integration of faith and learning should look here.
Read what others have to say about Integrate.
Get Integrate Updates
Like what you’ve seen? Subscribe now to get periodic updates on our curriculum offering, events, and more!