- Does the fossil record support the theory of evolution?
- How old is the earth?
- What does the fossil record show?
- Do transitional fossils exist?
- What is the evidence behind the claim that whales evolved from land mammals
- What are some challenges experienced by pioneers in paleontology?
- How can we find strength and refreshment in our relationship with God as we endure difficulties and persecution?
- Can fossils tell us about the character of God?
Modules Included in this Unit
10.1 Meet: Paleontologist Ryan Bebej
10.2 Engage: Age of the Earth
10.3 Experience: Window to Creation Past
10.4 Engage: Transitional Fossils
10.5 Experience: Whale Hunt
10.6 Engage: Fossil Hunters of Faith
10.7 Grow: Perseverance
10.8 Integrate: God and Extinction
Ken Wolgemuth, Adjunct Professor of Geosciences, University of Tulsa; Founder, Solid Rock Lectures, Tulsa, OK
The straw man fallacy that Christian faith and science do not fit together has been demolished. You could not find a better program brought to you by Christian scientists. Come along for the ride, and enjoy the thrill of discovery.