Integrate is a wonderful resource, but we understand that it takes more than a high quality curriculum to teach well. The Integrate team offers a variety of trainings to support teachers, administrators, home educators and ministry leaders as they guide their students through the hard but important questions that science raises.
Virtual & In-School Workshops
Invite an Integrate team member to lead a workshop at your school or homeschool co-op. If a virtual option work better for you and your group, the same workshop choices are available.
Workshop topics include:
- An Introduction to the Integrate Curriculum
- The Case for Exploring Science & Faith Topics in the Classroom
- Understanding the Range of Christian Perspectives on Origins
- Teaching Controversial Topics Graciously
- The Nature of Science and Why it Matters
- A School Leader’s Guide to Addressing Science & Faith
- Integrating Integrate into Your Homeschool Day
Webinars are great introductions for those who are new to Integrate or are interested in learning more. They may include sessions like Q&As with the curriculum authors, discussions with real educators using Integrate, and insights from Christian education leaders and researchers. Some will be regular features, like introductions to the curriculum, and some will be recorded and available to all for future viewing.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Have questions about cost? Reach out to us here. We’re always happy to chat—with individual teachers, administrators, to help design training opportunities tailored to your school’s unique needs, and more!
Don’t forget to sign up for the Integrate mailing list to hear about other upcoming offerings.