- How can humans be special if we are related to other animals?
- How can practicing gratitude transform our lives?
- What do our similarities with animals tell us about our evolutionary relatedness?
- What does it mean that we are made in God’s image?
- Is there fossil evidence for human evolution?
- Is there genetic evidence for common ancestry?
- How might Christians who accept human evolution interpret Adam and Eve?
Modules Included in this Unit
11.1 Meet: Geneticist Praveen Sethupathy
11.2 Grow: Gratitude
11.3 Experience: Classifying Humans
11.4 Engage: Made In God’s Image
11.5 Experience: Digging Up Our Past
11.6 Experience: History In Our Genes
11.7 Engage: Interpreting Adam and Eve
11.8 Integrate: Related but Unique
Joshua Reichard, President/CEO, Omega Graduate School, American Centre for Religion/Society Studies and Licensed School Superintendent, Dayton, TN
INTEGRATE uniquely addresses a long-neglected curricular need for Christian schools who are serious about preparing their graduates for critical and constructive engagement in science for college, career, and beyond.
Tremper Longman III, Distinguished Scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies, Westmont College, Santa Barbara, CA
The curriculum is not only beautifully and compellingly presented, but the content is excellent and rightly shows how science and theology, when rightly understood, are not in conflict but rather both display the glory of God.