Science and Christianity is an accessible, engaging introduction to topics at the intersection of science and Christian theology.
- A philosophically orientated treatment that introduces the relationship of science to Christianity and explores to what extent the findings of science affect traditional Christian theology
- Addresses important theological topics in light of contemporary science, including divine action, the problem of natural evil, and eschatology
- Historically oriented chapters and chapters covering methodological principles for both science and theology provide the reader with a strong foundational understanding of the issues
- Includes feature boxes highlighting quotations, biographies of major scientists and theologians, key terms, and other helpful information
- Issues are presented as fairly and objectively as possible, with strengths and weaknesses of particular interpretations fully discussed
BioLogos Needs Your Support
In these challenging times, people are feeling isolated more than ever. There’s an increase in misinformation around COVID-19, even in Christian circles. And misinformation in this crisis will cost lives. BioLogos is one of the few sources that brings together reliable science and biblical faith on the coronavirus. These may be uncertain times, but the importance of advancing the BioLogos mission has never been more certain—and we can’t do it without your support. Help us bring quality, accurate information to the church and the world. Give today.