INTEGRATE is a flexible science and faith curriculum. Designed for home educators and teachers at private Christian schools (grades 6—12), INTEGRATE fosters a safe space for students to ask questions and explore exciting areas of science through the lens of biblical faith. INTEGRATE helps Christian young people grow in their faith in Christ as they develop a deeper love and stronger understanding of the world God has made.
Browse All Units & Bundles
If you're teaching science or the Bible, find the INTEGRATE unit that pairs with your curriculum, or save with a bundle!
Is INTEGRATE for You?
BioLogos INTEGRATE is designed with the needs of Christian school teachers and home educators in mind.
While written for teachers of high school students, INTEGRATE can be successfully adapted for other ages as well—from middle school on up to college and beyond. Parents of public school students can also use it to help their kids make connections between science and faith. Adults who love to learn will also find this material engaging. Consider INTEGRATE also for your small group or Sunday school.
Pair INTEGRATE with your preferred biology curriculum, or pick a unit or two to enrich your other science, Bible, or worldview course. The modular design gives you flexibility to pick and choose the activities that best suit your goals, time constraints, and students’ interests.
What Makes INTEGRATE Unique?
- Active reflection on Scripture and emphasis on Christian virtues
- Sound theology and Bible interpretation, vetted by Bible scholars, theologians, and pastors
- Accurate and reliable scientific information, vetted by qualified scientists
- Engaging, hands-on science activities that may be adapted for one student or a large class
- Alignment with the Next Generation Science Standards to aid lesson planning
- Curriculum maps available from Curriculum Trak
- Interviews with leading scientists of faith and other Christian role models
- Easy, open-and-go, modular format
- Perfect supplement to your existing science or Bible curriculum (see our recommended grade levels and course pairings)
- Works well as stand-alone resource also
Philip Yancey, Author, "Fearfully & Wonderfully: The Marvel of Bearing God's Image"
All too often the church has fostered a suspicion and even fear of science. As a result, many students think they must make a choice between their religious faith and science. The INTEGRATE curriculum does just what its name implies: it erases that false choice and presents solid science in a way that fully integrates a trustworthy Christian perspective. This curriculum is an outstanding resource for parents and teachers who seek to teach the next generation to be faithful, informed Christian leaders on questions raised by science.
Betsy Leong, Instructor of Education and STEM Outreach Coordinator, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
Curricula like this are rare. INTEGRATE both upholds the rigor of the science content, while also pushing students to examine what this content means in relation to their faith. I think any teacher or parent looking to infuse their high school science teaching with the integration of faith and learning should look here.
Read what teachers, home educators, scientists, and Bible scholars have to say about INTEGRATE.
Get INTEGRATE Updates
Like what you’ve seen? Subscribe now to get the latest on BioLogos INTEGRATE, including updates on our curriculum offering, events, and more!